From: Chaya Goldberg <cgoldb...@omnirehab.com>
To: rbase-l <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, May 25, 2017 3:12 pm
Subject: [RBASE-L] - count updates, save excel file

Hi, thanks for this list.  It’s my first time writing in.

I have two questions:

1.      Is there a way to get a count of updated records?  I have a SQL UPDATE
statement and would like to display a message with the count of updates.  Right
now I’m counting the fields in a temporary table – which works, but is not 100%
accurate, in that it’s counting pending updates and not actual updates.  Is
there a way to directly count the updates?

2.      I’m doing a gateway export into excel.  Is there a way to automatically
save the generated excel document in a predetermined location?

Thanks,
Chaya

Chaya Goldberg
Omni Childhood Center
(718) 998-1415  ext. 103
cgoldb...@omnirehab.com
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated
recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from
your computer.