From: Javier Valencia <javier.valen...@vtgonline.com>
To: rbase-l <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Jun 15, 2017 3:49 pm
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - Embedding PDF in a report

You can try ImageMagick…
http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php

to convert just run the command:

convert file.pdf file.jpg

and it should do it.

Javier,

Javier Valencia, PE
14315 S. Twilight Ln.
Olathe, KS 66062
Home: 913-397-9605
Office: 913-829-0888
Cell: 913-915-3137

From: karentellef via RBASE-L [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2017 3:24 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com

No, I don't want to go non-automated.  These will be shop guys at a shared
computer printing out shop orders, so they want to press a button in RBase and
have the PDF print on the backside of the shop order report.

I might have to get someone there to perhaps create jpgs of the current PDFs
and from now on scan into both formats

Karen