I respect your opinion, Razzak, and have created an environment in which I can
use R:Base.  I run Windows 7 Pro in a virtual machine on a Max OS X environment
as my R:Base X environment, and R:Base is happy there. I am happy with R:Base.
I will run whatever Windows environment I need to support R:Base.

I use Word and Excel; the Mac equivalents just don’t cut it. I pay my monthly
bill to Microsoft without complaint for Office.

For those of you on the list that have a stable operating environment using
Windows 10 — great! Don’t switch. I, on the other hand, have had a decidedly
different experience.

Albert
Reluctantly Mac since last November.