We use 9.5 here and we also have RBAdmin but I have not installed it.
Because I do most of my work remotely, I often need to remove the RBASE
connections but cannot while the office is closed.

My question is this. I know I have to have administrator rights to install
RBAdmin.
Do I have administrator rights to use the program and disconnect users?

James Belisle

Making Information Systems People Friendly Since 1990
[cid:image001.jpg@01CD8CE2.FB048F50]