Looks nice. Maybe Rafee will host a web development class??

Dan Goldberg

-----Original Message-----
From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
A. Razzak Memon
Sent: Thursday, September 7, 2017 10:00 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Showcase of Our Own Products and Talent

Thursday, September 7, 2017

To R:BASE Community:

I hope that you all had an opportunity to download your R:BASE X and R:BASE X
Enterprise (Version 10) updates, along with all of your licensed R:BASE
(Version 10) Add-On products, using a single login at
https://www.rbaseupdates.com

The new R:BASE Updates site provides users with updates for all registered and
active R:SAP products, at a single location, with no need to request your
R:BASE add-on products separately.

The completely re-designed, intuitive, modernized, and secure R:BASE Updates
Web Portal is a showcase of our own products using R:BASE X Enterprise and
Oterro X Enterprise, with the very powerful and secure Java environment, and
hosted in the cloud using Amazon Web Services.

The architect and software engineer behind this special project, deployed and
configured on AWS, is our own member of the R:BASE Dream Team, Rafee Memon,
currently working in Silicon Valley for the last 5 years. Rafee also supervises
our R:BASE Web Development Team and is very involved in development and
decision-making processes. He is also in charge of all our Web Projects using
Java with R:BASE X Enterprise and Oterro X Enterprise, and the deployment of
R:BASE projects on the cloud including AWS, for our corporate customers.

Once logged in, you may find all technical details by clicking on the [About]
button on the side bar.
https://www.rbaseupdates.com

We at R:BASE Technologies hope that everyone enjoys the new site and
experiences the power and use of the same products in place at your businesses.

Remember, one of the most important aspects in business growth is your
company's data, and no one else has more invested in your success than R:BASE
Technologies.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.
A. Razzak Memon
Founder, President & CEO
R:BASE Technologies, Inc.
www.rbase.com
www.facebook.com/rbase

--
34 years of continuous innovation!
19 Years of R:BASE Technologies, Inc. making R:BASE what it is today!