Sent: 9/25/2017 12:33:34 PM
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Re: Trying to figure out IFF command
From: "'Patti Jakusz' via RBASE-L" <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
To: "rbase-l@googlegroups.com" <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>

Just to try something, I set var1 to a constant instead of a column name. Then it worked.

So maybe the whole function will only work if that column is not null.

Thank you for the correct syntax, Mike. I think I can figure something out from here. I wish the examples in Rbase help had been a little more sophisticated.

Patti