Thanks.  I will try this Thursday - the next day I work.
Patti

      From: A. Razzak Memon <raz...@rbase.com>
 To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 4:39 PM
 Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Re: Trying to figure out IFF command

Patti and Karen,

You are both taking the long route home.

Did you know that you can just double click the
displayed code to have the R:BASE Editor launch,
where the desired code can be altered?

The actual EEP syntax or EEP text header (On
Before EEP, On After EEP, etc.) must be double
clicked in order to launch the R:BASE Editor.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak