Larry,

You may take advantage of R:BASE CrossTab control in report designer to print beautiful CrossTab
reports and the option to print that exact same report as PDF or XLS/XLSW.

Creating CrossTab reports in R:BASE X or R:BASE X Enterprise (Version 10) is as simple as 1-2-3.

Here's how ...

01. Create a new report based on the underlying table/view
02. Define report header with all titles, sub-titles, etc.
03. Now place the CrossTab control on report "Page Header"
    Advanced Controls > CrossTab
Right-click on CrossTab control and then review all appropriate options including "Pagination"
    and Parent Width.
    Click on "Configure" to construct your CrossTab
    Follow the steps as outlined

That's all there is to it!

You can design very simple to very complex CrossTab reports as you see fit.

See attached sample CrossTab reports for your viewing pleasure ...

http://www.razzak.com/tips/CrossTabReport_Standard.pdf
http://www.razzak.com/tips/CrossTabReport_No_Lines.pdf
http://www.razzak.com/tips/CrossTabReport_Horizontal_Lines.pdf
http://www.razzak.com/tips/CrossTabReport_Vertical_Lines.pdf