I just want to brag here and see if anybody else has used RBase this way....

My 18 year old autistic son just wrote an Android App using App Inventor that will connect to our RBaseX Database hosted on a Win2012 Cloud Server via a HTTPS POST to a PHP script (which he also wrote) using ODBC/SQL that will submit a financial transaction that triggers a complex stored procedure to approve or decline the transaction. His Android app then displays the approval or decline result to the app user on their smartphone.

How cool is that??

Thom