Good afternoon,

I'm running today's release of R:BASE X Enterprise and I've got a question
about enhanced db grid. I'm trying to find the "right" way to make sure if a
user changes a value in a cell the changes get saved. Right now I'm using an On
Row Exit EEP as well as in the table settings for the db grid having an On Row
Exit. The problem is, if a user changes the value in a cell and clicks the
"save" button without clicking somewhere else in the grid first the changes are
not saved.

Any blues clues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul Buckley