In addition, take a look at all supported PROPERTY/GETPROPERTY commands outlined in R:DocsX.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

At 01:02 PM 12/20/2017, Paul C. Buckley wrote:

Thanks Everyone,

That's what I thought I did. I'll recheck my code and try it again.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of A. Razzak Memon
Sent: December 20, 2017 9:04 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Enhanced DB Grid Multi-Select Option

Paul,

Using the Enhanced DB Grid, when the "Multiselect" option is checked, the selected rows can be captured in a comma separated values for the specified field/column.

Here is how ...

Use the GETPROPERTY ComponentID 'SELECTEDVALUES[NNN]' 'VarName' to capture selected values.

The "NNN" inside the brace can be the column name or the zero-based grid column index, to work with the multiselect option.

To selected multiple rows, press Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click. Use
Ctrl+Click to select random rows. Use Shift+Click to select a
contiguous block of rows.

-- Example 01:
-- Capturing selected values based on column name
    GETPROPERTY GridCtrl 'SELECTEDVALUES[FieldName]' 'vCSVValues'
    RETURN

-- Example 02:
-- Capturing selected values based on zero-based grid column index
    GETPROPERTY GridCtrl 'SELECTEDVALUES[0]' 'vCSVValues'
    RETURN

    Based on RRBYW19 sample database, see attached screen shot for
your viewing pleasure.
-- Example 03:
-- Show Selected Values
    SET VAR vCSVValues NOTES = NULL
    GETPROPERTY DBGrid_Customers 'SELECTEDVALUES[CustID]' 'vCSVValues'
    CLS
    PAUSE 2 USING .vCSVValues CAPTION 'Selected Values' ICON WINDOWS +
    BUTTON 'Press any key to continue ...' +
    OPTION BACK_COLOR WHITE +
    |MESSAGE_FONT_NAME Tahoma +
    |MESSAGE_FONT_COLOR NAVY +
    |MESSAGE_FONT_SIZE 11