From: dkfowler6179 <dkfowler6...@comcast.net>
To: RBASE-L <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 11:37:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Autofill a form field

I've found the behavior I'm looking for in the Variable User Defined Combo
Box with a the auto complete box checked.  Only problem with this is having
to manually enter thousands of street names.  The Variable Lookup Combo Box
is very similar and allows for lookup from a table.  There is, however no
Auto Complete box to check.  Any way to import a very large list of streets
into the user defined lookup or to have the Lookup Combo Box do the Auto
Complete behavior?

Thanks for any ideas.
David Fowler

[http://www.rbase.com/support/usersgroup_guidelines.php]
[mailto:rbase-l%2Bunsubscribe%40googlegroups.com].
[https://groups.google.com/d/optout].