From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Carpet Broker, Dick Fey
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 10:46 AM
To: RBase Maillist
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Lost rows

Help...

We are having a problem with occasional rows just disappearing from a table.
We know they were there in the beginning, because we print an order when
entered.

Sometimes coming back to the order later, 1 or more detail rows are missing.  I
have no idea how that can happen.

The question is.... Can I make it impossible for rows to be deleted from a
table under any circumstances ?

Found a rule restricting deletion, but not absolute.   Any ideas would be
helpful.

Thanks,

Dick Fey

--