PROPERTY TABLE <tablename> 'RestoreOrderBy'

Dan Goldberg

-----Original Message-----
From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Paul C. Buckley
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 6:45 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Multi-Column Sort in Enhanced DB Grid

Good morning,

I'm running the latest version of R:BASE X Enterprise. I have form with an
enhanced DB grid and when I open the form with the edit using command I apply a
multiple column sort. I'd like to give the user a button on the form to restore
the default multi-column sort without closing & reopening the form.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul Buckley

--