From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Albert Berry
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 12:23 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - DB problem

The year R:Scope was introduced in Seattle, many years ago, the company DBA
came with me to the annual conference held by MicroRIM. At the end of the
R:Scope presentation he turned to me and said “Buy it”. I did. It works wonders
for really troublesome databases. As mentioned, there is a learning curve, but
there is nothing else that will do all it will do for you.