I can’t wait to try it tomorrow!

Thank you very much.

Claudine

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2018, at 4:59 PM, A. Razzak Memon <raz...@rbase.com> wrote:

Hi Claudine,

Here is an example of using the sample RRBYW19 database that demonstrates
the use of SFIL, SPUT, WRITE, FORMAT, APPEND commands to create fixed-field
plain text file.

Save this code as a command file in c:\RBTI\RBGXE\Samples\RRBYW19\ and then
just RUN that command.

Take a close look at the resulting RRBYW19_FixedFieldFile.txt file. Wow!!!!

Hope that helps you understand the technique and what you are trying to
accomplish.

Please feel free to modify and adapt to your situation as you see fit.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

-- Start here
-- SFIL_And_SPUT_Commands_To_Create_Fixed_Field_Text_File.rmd