Thank you Steve.  I went ahead and changed my password.  I will soon find out
if the message reappears.

Claudine

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 8:04 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - RE: Test

Claudine,

Try something as simple as changing your email account password.  While I can’t
tell what is happening from your description (without a sample of the email and
its headers), it is entirely possible that someone is using your email account.
  Changing the password is easy, and good practice.  There have been several
instances in the past year where I have had to change email passwords on our
host’s mail server for several accounts, mainly because the original passwords
were too simple.  Compromising passwords is fairly easy if the password is
simple.  Many providers now require a minimum of 8 characters, and a
combination of at least one uppercase letter, a number, and a special character
and you should not use any letter combinations that look like the former
password or your name.

Steve