From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Carpet Broker, Dick Fey
Sent: March-01-18 1:38 PM
To: RBase Maillist
Subject: [RBASE-L] - WHERE Clause ?

I have a table that may have multiple lines from an order that are identical.
I want to create a form with a where clause that will allow editing, but only
one of each line that is unique.

IE:
Table holds:

180500  Red
180500  Red
180500  Red
180500  Blue
180500  Blue
180500  Blue

My form using the where clause would only show:

18500  Red
18500  Blue

Dick Fey
Carpet Broker Inc