From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Randy
Larsen
Sent: Monday, March 5, 2018 10:01 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Form DB Table change?

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if it’s possible to change the base table for a form after it’s
been created.

Up to know I have had to copy all of the field and past them into a newly
created form in order to change the table reference.  I was hoping there is an
easier way to just change the table in the form.

Thank you!

-Randy