From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
A. Razzak Memon
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2018 12:00 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Table Settings drop settings

Tom,

I bet you have a button that includes [Save Row and Exit] as pre-defined EEP to
Save Row and Exit.

Using the latest version and updates of R:BASE X/XE (Version 10), here's how to
handle a situation like yours:

Option 01:

Open that particular form in Form Designer and revisit Table Settings. Review
Table Settings and make sure to Check [x] all options accordingly.

Option 02:

At the R> Prompt, type the following PROPERTY command and press [Enter]:

PROPERTY APPLICATION RESET_FORMS_ROW_UPDATE_FLAG '*'

This will validate and adjust *all* your forms and associated Table Settings
accordingly. Just like a magic!

Have fun!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak