It is recommended to reference the "actual" product documentation, especially during
active development.

In the Form's help, within the Enhanced DB Grid > Columns > Enhanced Properties:

When using a Lookup Expression field type, changes to the cell value will display the previous value after it is changed, and only updates when the focus is moved to another row. As the column change is known within memory (from moving from cell to cell within the row) and not yet passed to the engine (from moving from row to row), the Lookup Expression can be dynamically replaced with the current in-memory value
before passing to the engine for evaluation by enclosing the field name within
"less than" and "greater than" characters; "<" and ">".

  Example: AccountName IN Account WHERE AccountType = <AccountType>

You should appreciate and acknowledge the gracious, courteous, and professional help as well as private timely responses provided to you from the talented development team
at R:BASE Technologies, Inc.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak