and support from the Development Team of R:BASE Technologies.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

At 05:05 PM 4/11/2018, Claudine Robbins wrote:

Duly noted. And I do appreciate all the gracious and professional help you and your team provide.

Claudine

-----Original Message-----
From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of A. Razzak Memon
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:22 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Enhanced DBGrid Refresh

It is recommended to reference the "actual" product documentation,
especially during
active development.

In the Form's help, within the Enhanced DB Grid > Columns > Enhanced
Properties:

When using a Lookup Expression field type, changes to the cell value
will display
the previous value after it is changed, and only updates when the
focus is moved to
another row. As the column change is known within memory (from moving
from cell to
cell within the row) and not yet passed to the engine (from moving
from row to row),
the Lookup Expression can be dynamically replaced with the current
in-memory value
before passing to the engine for evaluation by enclosing the field name within
"less than" and "greater than" characters; "<" and ">".

   Example: AccountName IN Account WHERE AccountType = <AccountType>

You should appreciate and acknowledge the gracious, courteous, and
professional help
as well as private timely responses provided to you from the talented
development team
at R:BASE Technologies, Inc.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBASE-L" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.