Group,

I'm trying to track down some general annoyances.

I am well aware of componentid's and when to call a component.
However, I have users that occasionally will open a form and get the message
'component xxxx not found in current form'.
When I check the forms, the componentid exists.

This doesn't happen all the time and I'm leaning towards network timing,
anti-virus, etc.

Has anybody else experienced this and if so, what did you do?

Jan

--
For group guidelines, visit
---