From: Jim Belisle <j...@kaypark.com>
To: rbase-l <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, May 24, 2018 8:02 am
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - How Get Individual Reports to PRINT in Report Head the
TOTAL # entries for THAT report only?

Since you are talking about DBcalcs, I have a question.
I just created a report in which I use DBcalcs in two variable footers, one for
the week and one for the month, and one column footer for each day.
I am using the COUNT function to count orders each day (this is a column), week
(using IWOY) and month (IMON).
Each DBCalc is in a separate break footer for the day, week and month.
For some reason the first order of the beginning of the week always resets then
goes onto the rest of the orders in that week.
See below and notice the first order of the first day of each week resets
itself.
What simple thing am I doing wrong? I will be leaving soon to be on the road
two hours so will not be able to respond.

James Belisle

Making Information Systems People Friendly Since 1990