From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Doug
Hamilton
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 6:33 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Enhanced db grid - refresh filter

Need help please.
I can't get FILTERS to work.
Is the nnn column number the number of the column in the table or on the grid?
Is the column number zero based?
I've tried all permutations of the above, with and without quotes around the
FILTERS [NNN]->VALUE.

I 'm using a new form with only an enhanced DB grid, comp ID cidSHPIGrid (SHPI
isn't a typo) and a pusbutton with this code:

SET MESSAGE ON
SET ERROR MESSAGE ON
SET TRACE ON

PROPERTY cidSHPIGrid FILTERS[3]->VALUE 'UPAC'

PROPERTY cidSHPIGrid REFRESH 'TRUE'

SET TRACE OFF
SET MESSAGE OFF
SET ERROR MESSAGE OFF
RETURN

Running the code produces no change in the grid, no messages.
Are there any DB Grid Options that should or should not be checked?
Any other settings required or shouldn't be selected?
And, yes, UPAC is a existing text value in the column.
RB XE, 10913.

TIA
DOUG