RAZZAK has the ProcessMessage command after the processing in the while loop. I
would expect if you are using a cursor it would be immediately before the FETCH
command inside the WHILE loop. I have an annoying “Not responding” situation
that I will be working with this weekend, and will advise my results. I am also
adding the NO_FOCUS option to the PAUSE 3 command, testing both and using one,
the other, or both as the results in my system demand.

Albert