A client has problems with “bad” dates in the database — dates in the future.
In order to rectify the future dates already in the DB, before adding field
level controls, I’m just finishing up a find routine.

Anyone interested in the code, just drop me a PM.

The routine is not DB specific.
It checks every date column in the DB against .#DATE
Finds the rows immediately before and after the offending row(s)
Assembles the data in a table
BROWSEs the table to display the data

BROWSER VIEW: