From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Doug
Hamilton
Sent: October 31, 2018 4:30 PM
To: R:Base List <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RBASE-L] - After-Printing EEP

Hi All -
I have a one-page worksheet report that I want to have update a datetime column
after it is printed.
If user just looks at it and closes, without printing, no update.

An UPDATE command in both After Generate and AfterPreview EEPs runs after the
report is displayed, regardless of whether it is printed or not, so (I don't
think) those EEPs aren't going to work.

I could put the UPDATE after the PRINT command, but that runs whether they
print or just view.

I could add a dialog could ask the question, but I'd like the update to be
transparent to the user.

Ideas?  Is there an R:Base system variable that indicates print status?

TIA,
Doug

Virus-free.