Doug,

What you can do is enhance the menus to provide separate "Print to Screen" and "Print to Printer" options.

And, to protect users from printing the report from the Print Preview screen, disable the display of the Printer button.

PRINT Invoice WHERE TransID = 1002 +
OPTION SCREEN|WINDOW_STATE MAXIMIZED +
|BTNPRINT_VISIBLE FALSE+
|PREVIEW_CAPTION 'Print Preview Without the Print Button'

Have fun!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak
https://www.rbase.com