From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
John Minyo II
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:58 PM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - Re: option to add comments using RMAIL

Hello Jim,

With R:Mail, there is not a method to halt the sending of the message, as the
email is automatically sent to the SMTP server.

Instead, you may create a custom R:BASE form, which contains the appropriate
fields that you would like the end user to review and possibly modify, with
buttons to send or cancel the message.

Best regards,

John Minyo II
Customer Service