All:

As the last gasp before deactivating a product license, we are informed:

"Product deactivation should ONLY be performed if you wish to permanently remove the software, and it will not be re-installed on this specific computer.

"Please be aware that you will no longer be able to run this software on this computer."

Fair enough. A question, though.

I'm performing a full system wipe, OS reset, and install everything from scratch on a pristine hard drive. So after the reset, there WILL be an attempt at reinitialization.

Does the activation validation process look for a marker in the computer hardware - which suggests re-licensing activity, or does it key off a marker in the (soon to vanish) prior installation of the OS, in which case no worries?

Thanks much,

Bruce Chitiea
SafeSectors, Inc.
909.238.9012 cell