Good morning,

I don’t have a question, there’s nothing this wonderful group can do for me
this fine Monday morning. I just wanted to take the opportunity to heap some
more well deserved praise on RBTI and the Dream Team. I have been working with
R:BASE for more years than I can even count, or care to. I have often sung the
praises of the Dream Team but today’s praise is specifically related to the
R:BASE Compiler. I have been programming for more years than I’ve been using
R:BASE and have used many different versions of compilers. My current job finds
me forced to work with MS SQL & Visual Studio to make a minor update to some
custom code written for my company a few years back.

I have spent more than 4 days getting Visual Studio installed and, I think,
working. To keep it short, it has been a nightmare. I’m still trying to just
compile code that supposedly is complete and ready to compile and I don’t think
I’m there yet. I installed the first version of RBTI’s compiler and compiled my
first application in under 20 minutes. I have compiled hundreds of apps since
without a hitch. Visual Studio on the other hand is HORRIBLE.

Done with my long-winded Monday morning rant. But once again my heart felt
thanks to Razzak & the Dream Team for making my life easier and making me look
better than I am.

Thanks,

Paul Buckley