Mohammed,

Remember, nothing is impossible in R:BASE!

This could be a perfect solution using custom designed and fully integrated R:BASE Plugin that will use "Web Service" and "HTTPS Service".

You will have the option to use HTTPS POST and GET methods. Using the custom R:BASE HTTPS Connector you can SEND and RECEIVE SMS text messages through a single HTTPS command within your R:BASE X.5 Enterprise application.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak