From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Tom Hart
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 8:06 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - External forms

I have been compiling my main menu app(external form) which includes other
external forms and each time I change one of the external forms I have to
recompile the app.  If the external forms are in the same folder can I run the
app by just copying the new updated external form to that directory

Tom Hart
rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/CABX9BNfbABGOYK%2BiU8YhRS%2B3RGYu92_GOPS4qZK6QO3AdMuTHw%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/CABX9BNfbABGOYK%2BiU8YhRS%2B3RGYu92_GOPS4qZK6QO3AdMuTHw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.