Javier,

I have a similar situation and I did basically what Dan suggests. I base the
form on a temporary view and then I have an enhanced speed button on the form
that runs the below code. It’s been working great for me.

PROPERTY TABLE view_working_sri_po_custom 'CLOSE'

PROPERTY TABLE view_working_sri_po_custom 'OPEN'

PROPERTY TABLE view_working_sri_po_custom 'RestoreOrderBy'

RETURN

That’s my 2 cents worth,

Paul Buckley

R:BASE X.5 Enterprise