I have owned my EOS for about a year and use it mounted on my helmet.? It is a 
nice supplement to my Dinotte, does a nice job illuminating 5-10' ahead, 
although it is not great at lighting further down the?road on its own.? Using 
it on my helmet allows me to get attention of drivers and helps when I need 
light that is not straight ahead, like going into a turn.? For what it is its a 
great light and I do not like to ride without it at night.? It is solidly built 
and has been of great help for night-time flats.? Having 3 AAAs can be awkward 
as chargers and non-rechargable usually come in multiples of 2.? I get about 2 
hours on high with my rechargables.? In the past I had trouble with the mount 
between the light and the handlebar attachment which was glued and separated 
after a few weeks.? However on the current version it appears to be attached 
better, although, I don't use it the handlebar mount so I can't vouch for it.


-----Original Message-----
From: EricP <[email protected]>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <[email protected]>
Sent: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 8:47 am
Subject: [RBW] Princetontec EOS




Since this was brought up in another thread, wanted to ask about this
light.  How is the beam pattern?  And what is the battery life like?
Am thinking of adding a second light to my "winter beater" and would
purchase this light from Riv if the pattern and longevity are good.

(Hopefully this is Riv-related enough as the company sells this
light.)

Thanks.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN



--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to