I was both impressed with Rivendell and touched by the offer.
Literally.  I lost my job in May of last year - due to both company
restructuring and the economy. It had been slow at my employer for the
last year or two.

Unfortunately when the discount came down I couldn't afford to spend
the money on bike parts.
Had the timing been different for me, I had a list of stuff that I
would have purchased.

So my thanks go to RBW for thinking of those of us in a troubled
financial position.

And Best Wishes to all this holiday season.

Phil B