I believe that the atlantis and bombadil are very different bicycles, for a
variety of reasons--the geometries have significant differences, and while a
mountain bike has advantages in certain loaded touring situations it hardly
seems the refined bicycle that really made the atlantis a standout.
I also can't imagine how an AHH could be a substitute for the heavy touring
machine that is the Atlantis.

Again, I'm hoping this is all just a misprint, and that the bikes are still
available from Riv.

I'm sure someone in the know will contribute soon enough.

best,

erik