I prefer the aesthetics of my Nigel Smythe country bag.  The brown
leather against black canvas and engraved nameplate are all a little
dear (a little too Dooney and Bourke) for me.  In general, I prefer my
canvas in khaki or forest green.

I do love my Riv NS country bag.  It's probably the proximate size of
the new
medium Sackville model.  Holds quite a bit and always keeps out the
rain.

Here's a photo:

http://flickr.com/photos/archivalclothing/379511081/

Riv stuff is really so well made that the first saddlebag I bought is
the last one I will probably ever need.

Lesli Larson