Mike,
   Congrats, it looks great. You're right, it rides a lot  different than the
Hilsen. My personal preferance is the hammered Honjos. You  may also want to
look at the Continental GatorSkins (28cm). I think they ride as  well and are
faster than the Ruffty Tuffys.
Bill

In a message dated 2/11/2009 12:56:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,