Hi. I have a question about Lumotec lights. If it's not appropriate, I
understand, but it's
an integral part of my Atlantis setup, so I think it might qualify.
I use it with a Shimano hub, and on a return home commute it wouldn't
light up.
Can I test the bulb with a battery to see if it's fried? I tried with
an AA battery
but it wouldn't light up. Any thoughts? I'm back to my old battery
powered
lights, which are ok for riding around in San Jose, but I've gotten
accustomed
to a really bright front light.
if fried, should I go for one of these LED lights I've read about?
best regards to everyone