Hello All,
I've been reading the postings on the sight for awhile now and this is my first
time posting to the list.  Lake county Riv rider, thats about 2 1/2 hours north
of San Francisco.  My wife and I have been riding our tandems now for 30 years
and waiting for the first Rivendell tandem.  She rides a Glorius with drop bars
when riding on her own and I have  a few to choose from.  My son Adam did his
first century on the back of our Jack Taylor with a kid back set up when he was
5.  He's now 28 and over seas, still rides when he can.  I enjoy reading the
emails, keep them up.
Steve