on 4/1/09 3:50 PM, EricP at ericpl...@aol.com wrote:

> I for one, am sad I missed it on the site.  And was even looking this
> morning.  Would have helped to cheer up my day.  Any chance Jim was
> able to capture it for posting on Cyclofiend?

Nope.  Pesky work and classes today.  Just got home.

- J

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

Send In Your Photos! - Here's how: http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"There were messengers who named their bikes, but Chevette never would have
done that, and somehow because she did think about it like it was something
alive."

William Gibson - "Virtual Light"