How about checking in on Frazz? Often biking content w/in along with
some good insight.
http://comics.com/frazz/


On Apr 15, 1:07 pm, Mike Irwin <[email protected]> wrote:
> Great idea.
>
> On Apr 15, 11:00 am, Esteban <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > (new link):
>
> > As an homage to Yehuda, I've created a Van Sweringen Owners bunch on
> > Flickr:
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/groups/vsob/
>
> > Feel free to join, add your Van Swer or Rapid to the group.  Real life
> > Yehudas welcome.
>
> > Silly things come to those who are procrastinating.
>
> > Esteban
> > San Diego, Calif.
>
> > On Apr 15, 8:33 am, RoadieRyan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > Oh MAN!  I just discoverd Yehuda about a month ago and have been
> > > really enjoying it.  I also discovered it via this group (Thanks) .
> > > So many unanswered questions....
>
> > > -Will we see Yehuda sans hat?
> > > -Will joe do something about the unibrow?
> > > -is there a future for Yehuda and thistle?
> > > - And of course will the *...@! hit and run driver be caught?
>
> > > Hurry back Yehuda
>
> > > RoadieRyan
>
> > > On Apr 15, 7:44 am, Esteban <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > As an homage to Yehuda, I started a Van Sweringen Owners Bunch flickr
> > > > group:
>
> > > >http://www.flickr.com/groups/1080...@n21/
>
> > > > This is what happens when I'm going mad grading papers.
>
> > > > Esteban
> > > > San Diego, Calif.
>
> > > > On Apr 14, 8:01 pm, Mike Irwin <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > > Here, here. Yehuda captured the spirit and essence of many things
> > > > > discussed in this very forum. I shall miss it dearly in the interim.
>
> > > > > On Apr 14, 8:54 pm, Kelly <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > > > I too will miss the Yehuda Moon series as I checked in daily. I will
> > > > > > probably buy the books because I enjoyed the comics so much.
>
> > > > > > On Apr 14, 6:05 pm, Peter Merryman <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > > > > > It looks like everyone's favorite Rivendellish web comic, "Yehuda 
> > > > > > > Moon and
> > > > > > > the Kickstand Cyclery", is on an indefinite hiatus (which makes 
> > > > > > > it the
> > > > > > > Rambouillet of web comics).
>
> > > > > > >http://www.yehudamoon.com/index.php?date=2009-04-14
>
> > > > > > > It's via this list that I first found Yehuda, and many topics 
> > > > > > > mulled over
> > > > > > > here have had a day or two in Yehuda's universe.  I've noticed 
> > > > > > > creator Rick
> > > > > > > Smith post here from time to time, so I wanted to publicly say- 
> > > > > > > Thanks for
> > > > > > > the great strip!  I wish you great success in whatever is keeping 
> > > > > > > you busy!
>
> > > > > > > -Pete- Hide quoted text -
>
> > > > - Show quoted text -
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to