I, too, have laced my S-A due to inner thigh interference. I found it hard to tension a single lace adequately, so my SA is done in three separate loops. Looks the same in profile, works fine, and was a definite improvement over stock (for me).
I have also had to trim the slot a little wider, as the edges between the sit-bone areas had drawn together and were trying to overlap. That's an 'approved' modification according tot he instruction sheet. While I was at it, I lengthened the wide part of the slot a bit to get a bit more pressure relief a bit further back. That's probably not 'approved' but has also been an improvement IMO. Bill On Apr 19, 8:45 am, Chris Halasz <[email protected]> wrote: > If your most excellent Selle An-Atomica Titanico interferes, in the > mid-section, with your most wonderfully developed adductors, or, for > that matter, if it's too unsupported in the middle, you may want to > check out my An-Atomica stitched modification instruction: > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/sea-fisherman/3455206389/in/set-72157606... > > We've done this now with two of the saddles, and find it improved the > already excellent experience. > > Cheers, > > Chris > Tucson, AZ --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW Owners Bunch" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
