Great - now I'm not going to be able to sleep for the next two weeks.
Have ordered a Hillborne through my local dealer (Hiawatha).  All the
parts are sitting by and am getting antsy to do my first build.  Was
not a fan of Sam when he was first announced.  Then saw the pictures.
That did it.  Also like the idea of the expanded frame.  Maybe this
way drop bars will work without hand pain.   Especially with the bars
"way" up there.

Was originally hoping to have it in hand by this weekend's organized
ride.  Just have to "make do" with the Atlantis, I guess.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN


On Apr 20, 8:04�pm, "Bryan @ Renaissance Bicycles"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> The Rivendell Dealer network got word today from RBW that the new
> Hillborne frames and final edition of the Quickbeam are about a week
> away. �This means we will get our greedy little hands on these items
> in about two weeks.
>
> On a side note, I ordered a 58cm Quickbeam for my personal ride. �And
> to be honest, I am almost giddy with excitement ... I can't think of
> another bike that I have literally dreamed (while asleep) about
> riding.
>
> Bryan @ Renaissance Bicycles
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to