From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of bpus...@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:32 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: old Italian bike?

In a message dated 4/26/2009 7:05:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k5o...@gmail.com writes:

Yesterday, at the Germanfest rally in Muenster, however, someone
sprang a new comment on me: "It is great to see an ancient bike being
ridden in this rally... Is it Italian?"  He was surprised when I told
him the bike wasn't even a year old, and designed in California.

Robert,

   That's not all that unusual. You'll get used to it.

   When I first started riding the Rambouillet, a kid on a carbon bike told
me the bike looked  "cool" and asked me when it was built. He was expecting
to hear 1948, 1939, etc. When I told him April he didn't say anything - I
could see he was having difficulty processing "April.'

Bill

  _____

Access 350+ FREE radio stations anytime from anywhere on the web. Get
<http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000003>
the Radio Toolbar!