http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB22942Y7R2KR

It is with great enthusiasm I am posting a link to a survey on
practical bicycling. I sought permission of the owner of the riv site
to post this, but never heard back. I hope this falls within bounds.

As an unemployed marketing professional with a passion for cycling, I
am conducting this study. I'm a fervent advocate, decent mechanic,
sloppy wheelbuilder and near-daily rider.

The objective of this study is to better understand practical /
commuter cycling category. I am looking for some back-up to my
assumption that this is a growth category. Perhaps I can find an
opportunity to share some learnings with the industry in order to help
grow it.  You'll have to make a leap of faith that my motives are
clean and that I would truly love to see practical cycling increase in
popularity.

I'm looking to understand what, how and why we ride for practical and
transportation reasons.

This should only take about ten minutes. HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB22942Y7R2KR

HUGE THANKS,

Nick P
Chicago, IL