I got the tri fold to use on my "roadster" in place of an old Cannondale MTB
bag. I already have a large saddlebag and use it well. You can see a picture of
it (on my red bike) on their web site

________________________________
From: Marty <mgie...@mac.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2009 9:24:35 AM
Subject: [RBW] Re: Acorn Bags Online

I'm an East Coaster, so I had already been stoked with enough coffee
to get in the game early, and managed to score a med/large rear and a
two-strap roll (for another bike)  to go with the Boxy Rando I got
last time. These bags are really terrific, and I'm happy to support
this couple's business.

Marty