My personal experience with the GB in the 700 (30mm) is that they are
not nearly as luxurious in feeling as compared to the 650 B, 32mm
version and that there is a noticeable decrease in speed/performance
from the Ruffy Tuffies.  I have a set of each that have around 300
miles each.  Any reasonable offers?
Cheers,
Chris